Your Wedding Day
A day of many emotions, a day you need a professional, caring and empathetic celebrant. I will help you write a ceremony reflective of your personalities and guide you through the legal documentation. I will support you. I will provide suggestions and selections. I will acknowledge the important people in your life. I will do everything possible to make your day go your way!
The Day … May this be the start of a happy new life That’s full of special moments to share May this be the first of your dreams come true And of hope that will always be there… May this be the start of a lifetime of trust And of caring that’s just now begun… May today be a day that you’ll always remember The day when your hearts become one… ….. author unknown
I will be there for you – all the way!
Your wedding can follow a traditional or contemporary format. It is YOUR choice how you may design your own celebration.
An example of a popular arrangement:
- Introduction / welcome / Acknowledgement of special people
- Monitum (My official statement of authority)
- Giving away (if applicable)
- Ring ceremony
- Special ritual/reading
- Declaration of marriage/kiss
- Signing the register / Music
- Presentation /Congratulations
My charge reflects my training, life experience and the time I spend helping create your perfect wedding ceremony.
- Supply and lodgement of all legal documents
- Confidential and secure guardianship of personal records
- Meetings with you, these may be as often as you need.
- Telephone and email consultations as required
- Creating your personalized wedding ceremony following your directions and any alterations required
- Printed copy of your wedding ceremony
- Ceremony rehearsal as agreed
- Celebrant arrival at least 30 minutes before the agreed ceremony starting time
- A clear and professional presentation using a high quality wireless PA System
- Certificates for children or bridal party if requested